The price of the Talit: 3600 ₪
A tallit made of luxurious and fine cotton and polyester fabrics. The fabrics are gold and black, produced exclusively for the studio. The neck adornment is a woven fabric with delicate mirrors, hand-embroidered in a striking and timeless design. The fringes (tzitzit) are tied in the four corners. A model that will turn heads!
- The fringes are attached and tied as per custom by a licensed rabbi, who recites a blessing.
- The name of the worshiper can be added.
- A personal dedication can be embroidered.
- The Hannah Menkes brand has a marketing infrastructure that enables distribution to every Jewish community in the world.
- Hannah Menkes produces custom-made models, takes care of the quality of products, and is committed to accompanying every customer from the moment of purchase, and along the regularly uses.
- Delivery according to the stock and availability of fabrics in the studio. - There may be slight changes between products, such as color change, fabric type, caption, etc.
- Dry cleaning only.
- The pictures best describe the product, but they are for illustration only, there may be slight changes compared to them.
Would you like to purchace this item?
please leave your details and we will contact you soon
Thank you, We will contact you soon