The price of the Talit: 3860 ₪
The price of the Talit & Teffilin bags: 1890 ₪
A festive set based on pure white combined with luxurious silver threads with a unique geometric texture. The tassel threads are woven into the four corners of the matching tallit. Spectacular set in its beauty, classic for grooms and exciting. Original fabrics which were produced exclusively for the studio. They can be given as a gift with an embroidered greeting in the lining of the bag. The silver colors give luxury and sanctity to the holder of this set.
- The fringes are attached and tied as per custom by a licensed rabbi, who recites a blessing.
- The talit is made of 100% pure lambswool.
- The tallit is uniquely woven at the shoulder points to prevent slipping.
- A unique woolen tallit coated with a microscopic material that repels stains and liquids.
- The quote from the Bible can be changed.
- The name of the worshiper can be added.
- A personal dedication can be embroidered.
- The colors in the talit stripes can be chosen by the customer.
- The Hannah Menkes brand has a marketing infrastructure that enables distribution to every Jewish community in the world.
- Hannah Menkes produces custom-made models, takes care of the quality of products, and is committed to accompanying every customer from the moment of purchase, and along the regularly uses.
- Delivery according to the stock and availability of fabrics in the studio. - There may be slight changes between products, such as color change, fabric type, caption, etc.
- Dry cleaning only.
- The pictures best describe the product, but they are for illustration only, there may be slight changes compared to them.
Would you like to purchace this item?
please leave your details and we will contact you soon
Thank you, We will contact you soon